Helensburgh Community Hub
We need your help to secure the Red Cross Hall for community use.
We have secured a grant from the Scottish Land Fund to purchase the Red Cross Hall in Helensburgh to create a community hub. The grant covers 95% of the purchase price, and we have other additional costs, so we are looking to raise an additional £10,000.
Our vision is to create a vibrant community hub. This will be a warm and welcoming space, with opportunities to socialise, volunteer and participate in activities. Our aim is promote the health and wellbeing of the local community. We will also ensure that anchor organisations including the Book Sale, Food Bank and Red Cross Mobility Aid Service will continue to operate from the hall. To do this we need your help.
- Donations: If you can spare any money, please donate to our GoFundMe campaign or post a cheque payable to 'Helensburgh Community Hall Ltd' posted to Fundraising Team, Helensburgh Community Hall Ltd, c/o Destination Helensburgh, 28 Sinclair Street, G84 8SU (opposite Tescos). Alternatively you can donate via PayPal to: email@example.com
- Membership: Our vision is for this project to be led by the community. TO achieve this, we are aiming towards 10% of the population of Helensburgh becoming members of our charity. As a member you will have a voice in decision making, and have a hand in help turning the Red Cross Building into a community hub. Membership is free, and you will receive emails with updates on our work. Just fill in our membership form.
- Payroll Giving: We are registered for payroll giving, which is a tax efficient way of making regular or one off donations to charity. Speak to your employer about payroll giving if you would like to enroll.
- Spread the Word: Please tell your friends and family about our project and encourage them to support us too.
- Follow us on Facebook: Helensburgh Community Hub
We thank you for your continued support!